This collection of powerful plugins brings huge additional capabilities to Bacula Enterprise Edition 8
Ensure advanced data recovery for all your data. These plugins for Bacula Enterprise Edition bring rich new features and enhancements for backup and data recovery to enterprises, data centers and managed service providers.
The Directory Server plugin is designed to perform backup and restore of single objects in either LDAP or Active Directory.
Designed to simplify the backup and restore procedure of your NetApp NAS, hosting a huge number of files.
Implements the official SAP BACKINT interface, which simplifies backup and restore of SAP, using traditional SAP database tools.
New! Bacula Enterprise Plugin for MS SQL Server
This powerful plugin enables Point-in-time recovery for SQL server, along with auto detection of SQL server data bases. Using a large range of database selection tools, it also avoids the need to send the backup data to an intermediary disk. Its comprehensive functionality list means it provides the opportunity for best-practice SQL Server backup. It enables Full backup, Differential and Incremental backup, and transactional backup in MSSQL. SQL Server backup is also available via the VSS plugin.
The easiest, fastest and most secure way to back up and restore your MySQL database. This plugin allows Dump and Binary mode backups of your MySQL databases.
Designed to simplify the backup and restore procedure of your PostgreSQL cluster.
Designed to enable the backup and restore of data and configurations stored in Oracle Database servers. Improves backup performance dramatically by using a block-level implementation.
Optimizes and increases tape library usage by providing shared access to tape drives.
Using raw level backup via NBD or SAN, it removes the requirement of installing a File Daemon on each guest. Leveraging VMWare’s Changed Block Tracking, sizes of large backup sets are significantly reduced, easing load on drives and networks.
Backing up and restoring KVM virtual machines at file level is now supported. The plugin uses the libvirt virtual machine management interface.
Backing up and restoring Hyper-V virtual machines is supported with Full level backups using the VSS API.
Full level Citrix XenServer backup is possible with Bacula Enterprise Edition.
Performs incremental backup and allows you to restore at the mailbox level.
Performs differential backup and allows restoration at the database level.
Enhanced to use Filer-to-Server through the NDMP protocol and adds support for additional NAS vendors.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise data backup features.
- Want to know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s media types? See our tape backup software and storage (NAS) backup solutions.
- Are you an MSP? Look our backup to cloud offering for MSPs.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive backup and recovery management software for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers. Contact us for a demonstration.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.