BWeb™ is a comprehensive GUI management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that saves time and resources and is simple to use.
Bacula Systems proudly announces Enterprise Edition 8.8. Upgrade your data center and free yourself from data volume costs.
Bacula Enterprise solution integrates the core features from the best open source backup software – Bacula, into supported, fast, stable and enterprise-class network data backup software. Use it to modernize your backup strategy, increase your data backup software efficiency, and significantly drive costs down. Here are just a few of its many features:
- Native cloud integration
- Full, incremental, differential and ‘virtual-full’ backup
- Progressive Virtual Full
- Global Endpoint Deduplication™
- Bare metal backup and recovery software for Linux and Windows
- VMware client-free backup software featuring Single File Restore
- NDMP backup software
- KVM backup software
- Hyper-V backup software
- Xen backup software
- MS SQL backup software
- MySQL backup software
- Oracle backup software
- PostgreSQL backup software
- SAP backup software
- Exchange backup software
- Active Directory backup software
- Snapshot technology and management
The Best Data Backup Software: a vast range of the network backup software technologies to meet your exact needs
Selective Migration Plan
An offer to ALL open source backup users!
A comprehensive migration plan to move up to
Bacula Enterprise Edition version
For Windows and Linux. Get Your Critical Systems Up and Running Quickly When It Really Counts.
Faster Backup than ever before. Virtual Full saves time, power and resources on the client side by getting data from local storage, building the new ‘Full’, locally. With Bacula Enterprise Edition’s Progressive Virtual Full capability, you will also save massively on the local storage.
Fully featured backup and restore on both physical and virtual machines, without data volume price traps.
Managed Service Providers, Cloud Providers and Data Centers worldwide rely on us too ensure their backup, restore and disaster recovery capability.
Bacula Enterprise Edition 8 benefits are now complemented even more by these high-end, individual plugins. The plugins are listed here.
“Bacula Enterprise was the only data backup software that worked with HPSS out -of-the-box without vendor development, provided multi-user access (BWeb), had encryption compliant with Federal Information Processing Standards, did not include capacity-based licensing model, and was available within budget” says Gusaf J Barksrom, NASA Langley contractor.
“Bacula Systems’ Progressive Virtual Full technology is really impressive. It saves us a lot of time and money. Using it together with Bacula’s Global Endpoint Deduplication, we save even more!”
says Stéphane Sanchez, Cecurity.com
Klaus Horak, WAVE Solutions (a subsidiary of Bank Austria)
Bacula Enterprise Edition is very trustworthy. This is a fully automatic solution with a low daily backup management time for the Premaccess team” says Falco Schmutz, Premaccess SA
“Inteos Sp. z o.o. and Bacula Systems provided us with state of the art data backup and recovery technology at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.” says Paweł Moszumański, CIO at Polfa Warszawa
“With Bacula Enterprise Edition, I get a good virtual and physical open source backup solution in one, plus fast restore ability in an environment where uptime is paramount. The modularity of this solution is highly appreciated for the flexibility it brings us”, says Jonathan Kernan, DevOps System Engineer at Sky.
“Bacula Systems Professional Services has allowed us to make the transition from proprietary backup software, and escape vendor lock-in. Its backup software is fast, safe, dependable, and delivers high performance. Bacula Systems support services are very high quality”, says Salim Gasmi, CTO of SdV Plurimédia
- “Bacula System’s straightforward licensing model, where we are not charged by data volume or hardware, means that the licensing auditing and planning is now much easier to handle. We know that costs from Bacula Systems will remain flat, regardless of how much our data volume grows…” – Thomas Nau, Deputy Director at Communication and Information Center (kiz), University of Ulm, Germany
- “Of all those evaluated, Bacula Enterprise was the only product that worked with HPSS out-of-the-box without vendor development, provided multi-user access (BWeb), had encryption compliant with Federal Information Processing Standards, did not include capacity-based licensing model, and was available within budget” – Gusaf J Barksrom, Systems Administrator at SSAI (NASA Langley contractor)
- “Fantastic support!” is the verdict of Swisscom IT Services, experiencing in Bacula Enterprise Edition a very stable environment, best performance, and easily adapted to database backups…
“With Bacula Enterprise Edition, I get a great virtual and physical backup solution in one, plus fast restore ability in an environment where uptime is paramount” – Jonathan Kernan, DevOps System Engineer at Sky
Bacula Systems delivers high quality technical training for Bacula open source data backup and recovery software, including best practices in data management. Courses are designed to help backup systems professionals properly implement and run open source backup solution Bacula.Org and Bacula Enterprise network backup software and get the most from its advanced functionality.
The Administrator II Training Course is the natural next step to acquire the highest level of expertise to design the best open source data backup solution, dealing with scalability, security, performance and other vital topics, critical in complex or dynamic environments.
Bacula Systems is committed to providing the best backup software with excellent services that allows data centers to grow profitably and responsibly.
Our Values; Integrity, Quality, Innovation, Trust and Reliability are our guarantee to our customer.