Bacula – High Efficiency, Super Low Cost SaaS Data Protection
Bacula provides an extremely competitive and low cost way to back up an ever-increasing range of SaaS applications.
The most competitive, comprehensive M365 backup solution.
Bacula’s’ backup and recovery module for Microsoft 365 is available with a unique pricing model that makes a great difference all MSPs and large data centers. Its module for Microsoft 365 includes advanced granular backup and recovery capabilities for OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneNote and Calendar, Teams, and more. More details here.
Bacula’s highly scalable solution now comes with a game-changing pricing model that allows large organizations and MSPs to make enormous savings. This is applicable to every organization that have more than three or four hundred M365 users. Every MSP now has a new opportunity to enhance its product portfolio and profitability.
There are also other features of Bacula as a M365 backup solution that users can take advantage of, such as:
- Backup automation, with an unusually high degree of control.
- Capability to protect the entire set of Microsoft 365 apps – from SharePoint and Teams to OneDrive, Exchange, and more;
- Extremely high levels of security – especially compared to other backup and recovery vendors, to prevent multiple different cases of data loss, such as ransomware, accident, or human error;
- Ability to restore both the entire environments as well as specific files or objects from a backup – there is a search feature, as well as multiple different restoration criteria (content type, owner, title, etc.);
- A unified management platform that allows for API access, audit reporting, as well as many different administrative tasks;
- Throttling reduction measures for faster M365 backups by using multiple accounts;
- Ability to integrate with APIs of specific Microsoft applications, this includes using access to MS Teams API to create purpose-built backups with full control over them;
- Support for hybrid M365 environments, combining the advantages of remote and on-premise deployments without lowering the level of backup protection that a Microsoft 365 backup solution can provide.
Unlike other vendors, Bacula’s unique restore capabilities mean you can read restored data even when Microsoft is completely offline.
Bacula scales to many thousands of users. Its backup and recovery solution for MSPs also includes a user-oriented web front-end to allow an MSPs’ customers to easily perform their own backup and recovery tasks. Bacula also provides Incremental and Differential backup, advanced Deduplication and Compression technologies, as well as a REST API for Cloud Service Providers to develop their own user front-end or C-Panel.
Bacula’s module for Microsoft 365 is very easy to deploy and configure. It is shipped with advanced parallelization, resiliency and flexibility features in addition to be covering most of the possible M365 use case scenarios. Remember – Bacula not only covers M365, it also covers your entire IT infrastructure to an extremely granular level. Contact us to find out more.