Synology Backup Software.
Bacula Enterprise is the best open core product designed to address the data protection and high security requirements of IT organizations in charge of NAS-based (Synology and other vendors) infrastructures that can not afford to purchase any additional expensive NAS backup software because of the budget needed for high-quality network attached devices.
Bacula Enterprise open core backup software is composed of Bacula, the NDMP tool, Bare Metal Recovery for Linux and the Accelerator for NetApp. This NAS backup solution can be deployed and configured in a typical Bacula Enterprise environment in a matter of hours.
Bacula’s Synology backup software benefits
Synology cloud backup
Bacula Enterprise’s Synology backup software supports the following clouds:
- Microsoft Azure
Bacula’s NAS backup software is exclusively available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux platforms version 5 and 6. Our solution is also compatible with a wide range of other filers.
The Bacula Enterprise NAS solution is compatible with the following devices:
- Hitachi BlueArc (Bacula Enterprise 6 and higher)
- EMC Celera (Bacula Enterprise 6 and higher)
- NetApp with Data ONTAP 7.3 and higher
Further help on Synology backup software:
- Also using virtualization? Take a look at our backup for Hyper V.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise’s capabilities except NAS backup? See the full product description.
- Interested in backing up to tape media? Take a look at our tape backup software.
- How to backup Synology to cloud? Cloud backup of Synology NAS drive can be implemented with Bacula for the Cloud.
- View Bacula Enterprise’s corporate backup and recovery features.