Backup and Recovery Glossary
Just as with many other technologies, the subject of backup and recovery uses a huge range of terminologies. As the amount of data in the world grows everyday, the need for data backup grows with it, and more new terms appear all the time.
If you are not sure how to choose the best backup software, what exactly should be included in a good backup and recovery system, what is 'on' and 'offsite' backup, or things such as 'remote backup via network or fibrechannel' - our glossary is here to help you.
- Best Backup Software: Definition and Features.
- Top Backup Software: Definition and Features.
- Data Backup System: Definition and Types. Corporate Backup and Recovery Systems.
- Offsite Backup Solutions: Definition and Meaning. Offsite Backup Software Types.
- Network Backup Definition. Network Backup Meaning. Network Backup Types.
- Remote Backup Definition. Remote Data Backup Meaning. Remote Backup Types.
- VSS Backup Definition. What is VSS Backup and Where Is It Used?
- Enterprise Backup: Types, Differences and Policies. Full, Incremental, Differential and Synthetic Full Backups.
- SAP Disaster Recovery Plan
- Bare Metal Backup and Recovery: Definition and Types
- MSP360 Managed Backup Service Alternatives and Competitors
- Rubrik Competitors and Alternatives
- Top 10 Backup and Recovery Software in 2020
- Bacula Enterprise’s SAP HANA backup capabilities
- Alternatives and Competitors to Dell Backup
- Alternatives and Competitors to Cohesity in 2020
- Alternatives and Competitors to Druva in 2020