The PostgreSQL DB backup tool is designed to simplify and speed up the PostgreSQL database backup. Backup PostgreSQL database and enjoy the powerful data recovery procedure
This PostgreSQL backup tool makes the process as fast and simple as the PostgreSQL backup administrator doesn’t need to learn about internals of PostgreSQL DB backup and restore techniques or write complex scripts. The PostgreSQL backup database tool will automatically take care for you in backing up essential information such as configuration, users definition or tables. The PostgreSQL backup tool supports both dump and Point In Time Recovery (PITR) backup and restore techniques.
- Backup PostgreSQL database using both dump and Point In Time Recovery (PITR) backup techniques
- In Point In Time Recovery (PITR) mode, the PostgreSQL backup tool supports both incremental and differential PostgreSQL database backup
- The PostgreSQL backup tool runs the auto backup of PostgreSQL essential information such as configuration, users definition or tablespaces
The PostgreSQL backup tool packages are available for all Linux platforms 32/64 bits:
- Redhat 5/6
- Ubuntu LTS
- Debian Squeeze
- Suse 11
This tool runs with Bacula Enterprise Edition versions 6.0.6 and higher. This tool supports backup PostgreSQL database of 8.x, 9.0.x and 9.1.x..
- Bacula Enterprise supports many operating systems. See our most often Windows server backup and Linux backup.
- Need virtual machine backup for all hypervisors in your infrastructure? Take a look at our virtual machine backup.
- Backup training programs are available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.
- Using different databases? Take a look at our database backup solutions, incl. MySQL, Oracle, SAP Hana and others.
- Bacula Enterprise Edition works for physical, virtual server and cloud backup IT infrastructures.