Bacula Enterprise Edition brings modern, highly stable, scalable backup and data recovery to the Enterprise. Thousands of organizations worldwide have adopted Bacula Enterprise business backup software in mission-critical corporate data backup environments thanks to its modern, modular and multi-threaded design.
Bacula Enterprise corporate data backup software solution is enhanced by a set of exclusive tools that further increase the interoperability, power, flexibility and functionality of Bacula Enterprise Edition into a wide range of IT environments such as Enterprise / Corporate, Data Centers, Managed Service Providers or Cloud.
VM Performance Backup Suite
Bacula Enterprise backup solution’s VM Performance Backup Suite brings you Backup and Replication for hypervisor environments of any size, when used with Bacula Enterprise backup solution. It also provides a variety of fast and flexible recovery options, including entire virtual machines (VMs) and application items.
For business environments with large amounts of servers and clients, graphical representation of corporate data backup becomes crucial in being able to quickly spot problems, see unwanted trends or recognize sub-optimal configurations. BWeb Management Suite is a web-based program that helps you to quickly configure, get statistics, monitor, visualize, analyze and recover your Bacula data, and then instantly make the appropriate adjustments.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s corporate data backup capabilities? See the full feature list.
- Want to see our full range of data backup plugins? Bacula business backup software works with different VM hypervisors, enterprise databases and storage media types.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive backup and recovery management software for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers.
- Interested in the cloud backup? Take a look at our backup for cloud providers and MSPs.
- Bacula training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.