Announcing Bacula’s Nutanix AVH backup module.
Bacula offers Nutanix users all the benefits of its Nutanix AHV backup module. Now you can easily protect all your Nutanix data and applications, along with the rest of your IT environment. Even if you have a very complicated one! Bacula has one of – if not the – broadest data protection integration in the industry. Remember, using Bacula’s Nutanix backup module brings advanced levels of security to your IT department. Here are the main features of Bacula’s Nutanix module – fully certified by Nutanix:
- Agentless deployment
- Snapshot-based backup/restore
- Support for any kind of guest VM
- Hot copy: Online VMs supported (no need to shutdown)
- Full, Incremental and Differential levels
- Fast block level image backup through NDFS
- Restore complete VM images
- Restore network interfaces
- Remote interactive snapshot deletion tool included
- Especially high levels of security with Bacula Enterprise over other vendors
Make sure your backup and recovery software is the most flexible solution available. Bacula Enterprise spans more virtual machine-types than any other scalable backup and recovery solution: in addition to Nutanix, Bacula natively integrates with VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, RHV, Xen Azure VM and Proxmox for lightning-fast performance, agentless integration and advanced features. Bacula also delivers vast inter-operable capabilities with hybrid cloud connectivity as well as your container environment.
Do you care about security? Bacula’s unique architecture brings especially high levels of security and trustworthiness over other solutions, as well as cutting edge intrusion-detection tools. Its extreme customizability means it molds into your special security and compliance needs to make your infrastructure even more secure. Just ask our military and defense customers.
Get in touch now to talk to our experts on how our Nutanix module can help make your life easier.