Your subscription includes ongoing high-quality service and support, which means Bacula Systems provide everything you need to ensure your systems remain up-to-date, reliable and secure. When you need help or have a question, you can speak directly with a Bacula Approved Engineer and access our advanced technical knowledge and expertise. And you can feel assured of superior support, because if you’re not satisfied, we know you’ll choose not to renew.
Support Subscriptions for Bacula Enterprise
head of BE3SM, WAVE Solutions (a subsidiary of Bank Austria)
«Bacula Systems support is outstanding!»
The Value of the Bacula Systems Support Subscription
Bacula Systems’ business revolves around offering the highest quality support services to guarantee fast resolution of issues for utmost customer satisfaction. As a Bacula Systems Subscription customer or partner, you will have direct access, if needed, to our senior developers who provide superior level-3 support.
Bacula Systems Support connects you to a uniquely qualified and skilled team of Bacula professionals with deep experience running Bacula in production, at scale on the most demanding workloads.
Our Subscription benefits also mean you avoid the following problems typical of nearly all other vendors:
- Paying license fees for proprietary software means that the software vendor is in control
- Upgrades are costly
- There’s a little incentive for the vendor to improve the software between upgrades
- Access to help is limited and of questionable quality
Our subscription plans include:
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise data backup features.
- Want to know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s media types? See our tape backup solution and storage (NAS) backup software.
- Are you an MSP? Look our cloud backup for MSPs.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive backup and recovery management software for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers.
- Backup training course is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.
You may also be interested in: