Cloud backup software for service providers and MSPs. The best cloud backup solution for server environments.
Providing a robust and reliable automatic cloud backup software for service providers is a challenge in the constantly evolving world of IT. Doing cloud server backup at a profit while maintaining the necessary investments in innovation is a further challenge.
Bacula Systems is here to offer the automatic server cloud backup software for service providers and help service providers operate much more efficiently and profitably. We are the world’s leading Open Core Backup and Restore Company. Our software protects hundreds of thousands of servers and desktops every day. Managed Service Providers and Businesses worldwide rely on our cloud backup system to ensure state-of-the-art cloud backup, restore and disaster recovery system.
Integrated into the Bacula cloud backup software offer, Bacula Enterprise Edition is fully featured and also provides specific functionality, dedicated to the Managed Service Providers and Data Centers, including:
- Global Endpoint Deduplication™ capabilities (from the client to the storage) or Universal deduplication feature to maximize speed of cloud server backup, minimize network bandwidth utilization and hardware investment
- Replication capabilities, enhanced by our deduplication technology
- Comm line compression for a better performance between your Data Center and your customers
- REST API to easily and quickly develop your own user front-end and c-panel
- 10 000 protected servers managed by only one Bacula Enterprise Edition instance to benefit from the best ROI. Multiple instances under one GUI for more
- File size and files number limitations for a better management of your commercial offers
- Native cloud integration via S3 interface vital for cloud backup software for business
- Windows Encrypting File System (EFS) to ensure the confidentiality of you customers’ data
- BWeb Management Suite to smoothly configure, analyze and manage your servers
- Our Snapshot Technology and Snapshot Management capabilities allow you to take snapshots of data and back them up without any interruption of your services. A fast, easy and non intrusive way to ensure the protection of your customers data!
- Full virtual environment backup & restore: VMware, Hyper-V, Xen and KVM. Bacula server cloud backup solution includes them all!
- Low risk approach without worries or issues with your infrastructure or systems software during operations or upgrades
- Bacula Systems’ highly reputable support of a robust standards-based approach to snapshots and cloud backup system
For cloud computing installations, particularly IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), bytemine and Bacula Systems have partnered to provide hosted Bacula Enterprise Edition support at ProfitBricks. As a result of this, ProfitBricks is now providing its customers with a backup appliance with a chance to test or use the powerful cloud backup solution – Bacula Enterprise.
With Bacula we can help you take advantage of our different business model, allowing you to free up valuable capital to invest in other, more innovative areas; safe in the knowledge that your environment and that of your customers is well protected.
You may be offering – or planning to offer – a managed backup and restore service to your customers. If so we can help you even more, as Bacula has a specific pricing model by which you only pay when you get revenues from your customers, a much more friendly approach than traditional vendors.
Last but not least, Bacula MSP offer also comes for a fraction of the cost you are paying today. We do not charge based on data volumes, nor the number of CPUs in your servers. Instead, our pricing model gives you complete control over your costs, as well as reducing them substantially.
Some Managed Service Providers who use cloud backup solution from Bacula:
- Want to see our plugins? Discover our backup software for virtual machines, tape backup solution and server backup solution.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive backup and restore management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers.
- Bacula Enterprise supports bare metal backup and restore for Windows and Linux.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.