Special note: Each participant is entitled to receive our ALL-in-ONE administration tool BWeb Management Suite AT NO CHARGE, including advanced configuration, management, reporting and deployment functionality!*
“Bacula Systems’ training courses are highly professional, insightful and exactly what a sys-admin needs to take him or her to the next level in understanding backup and recovery”
Asher Akhtar, Senior Data Protection Architect, Smithsonian Institution.
Bacula Systems delivers high quality technical backup training for Bacula Backup & Restore software, including best practices in data management. Courses are designed to help IT professionals properly implement and run Bacula and Bacula Enterprise Edition solutions and get the most from its advanced functionality.
Bacula Systems courses help maximize the value of Bacula software as attendees leave more knowledgeable and better able to implement and run a reliable and robust backup & restore solution that ensures the safety of their company’s data. Training courses are delivered via classroom training. This is a fast and effective way to learn the critical concepts and skills required to install, configure, and troubleshoot Bacula software. The maximum number of students per class is 8 and each and everyone receives the personal guidance of our certified instructors.
Classroom training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose. We also offer on-site training options. For more information, please contact us.
Bacula Systems offers 2 training courses:
The Administrator I Training Course is designed to help new or existing administrators of Bacula (community or Enterprise Edition) acquire the knowledge they need to install, configure and operate the solution in a production environment, quickly and effectively.
The Administrator II Training Course is the natural next step to acquire the highest level of expertise to design an Enterprise Backup and Recovery Solution, dealing with scalability, security, performance and other vital topics critical in complex or dynamic environments.
With these two courses, Bacula Systems enables you to make the right choice. Based on your current knowledge and your personal and business objectives, choose the course that corresponds to your needs and brings the best Bacula software expertise back to your company.
And, that’s not all! Attending one of our courses also allows you to get, FREE OF CHARGE, our ALL-IN-ONE Administration tool, BWeb Management Suite, which includes configuration, deployment, reporting, analysis and management capabilities!* Taking part in one of our training sessions brings greater benefit than ever before to both the attendee and his/her company: a better Bacula software expertise, the best backup & restore practices plus an indispensable systems operation and administration tool to configure, deploy and manage your Bacula infrastructure.
So, don’t wait! Register now! When booking a Bacula Training class, always make sure you are dealing with a Bacula Certified Training Center showing this logo:
Bacula Certified Training Centers have been certified by the creators of the Bacula training courses and are the only ones authorized to dispense those courses. They use the right training process, the copyrighted training books and exercise books as well as the certified training slides to ensure you take the maximum out of the courses. Bacula Certified Training Centers:
- Bacula Systems Headquarters, in Switzerland for Admin I and Admin II in English language
- Bacula Systems USA for Admin I in English language
- téïcée, France for Admin I and Admin II in French ( Après la formation Administrator I unanimement plébiscitée par tous les participants en France, Téïcée étend son offre et propose désormais le cours Administrator II qui permet aux administrateurs Bacula d’aller toujours plus loin dans la mise en œuvre de Bacula Enterprise Edition, la solution de sauvegarde et restauration pour les entreprises exigeantes qui souhaitent conserver leur indépendance et la maîtrise de leurs dépenses). Contact: +33 231 72 34 13 20 / email@example.com
- As a Bacula Certified Training Center in the Benelux, Open-Future is able to deliver The Bacula Admin Admin I course in English or Dutch. After this training, one will gain the necessary skills to install, configure, and troubleshoot Bacula and Bacula Enterprise Edition. The Bacula Certified Engineers of Open-Future can also assist you with your Bacula Enterprise Edition backup setup and its integration into your (open-source based) infrastructure.
- Thirdware for Admin I in Japanese (株式会社サード ウェアはOpen Source Data Protection Providerとして. オープンソース データ保護関連ソフトウェアの保守サポート・教育を専業としております。日本におけるBacula Enterprise Editionの総代理店であ り、Bacula Certified trainerを2名擁しておりま す。日本国内でもBacula Certified training centerとしてBacula Admin Ⅰ のトレーニングを 提供いたします。詳細は firstname.lastname@example.org までお問 合せください。株式会社 サードウェア www.3ware.co.jp 135-0034 東京都墨 田区両国2-16-5 あつまビル5F TEL:03-4530-8670)
* Valid for all existing Bacula Systems subscriptions and new ones purchased within a period of 6 months after the training session. BWeb Management Suite will remain free of charge during the time of the subscription, including renewals. Training invoiced at time of order and must be taken within 6 months. Value: euros 2750/US$ 4125 per year.
- Need database backup support for all DB types? Take a look at our database backup solution, incl. MySQL backup, backup of PostgreSQL, Oracle backup, SAP Hana backup and others.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup features list.
- Bacula Enterprise supports 25+ OSes. See our most often Windows server backup and Linux server backup solutions.
- Bacula Enterprise supports bare metal backup and restore for Windows and Linux.