Enterprise Backup and Data Recovery Subscription Levels
Bacula Systems recognizes the importance of world-class technical support. We offer six levels of subscription: Small Business Edition, Standard, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, all including comprehensive support benefits and access to the official Bacula Enterprise binaries.
The yearly subscription includes the software, the license rights, unlimited technical support, patches, updates and upgrades; there is no data volume charge or number of CPU multi-tier license to be added. The minimum subscription level is determined by the number of machines – also called “agents” – (servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, VMs and Containers) to be backed up, restored, installed or deployed combined with the required response time. Our prices are extremely competitive because you only need one subscription (per installed Director). To know the annual price for each subscription, please contact us as it can vary based on your Backup & Restore project as well as your specific needs. We offer lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and faster return on investment (ROI) than an equivalent proprietary solution for Backup and Data Recovery.
Support Levels and Response Times
|Maximum number of agents||20||50||200||500||2000||5000|
|Minimum Authorized Contacts||2||2||2||3||5||5|
|24/7 Web & phone support|
|Bacula Systems Certified Binaries|
|Severity 1||1 D(1)||6 H(2)||4 H||1 H||1 H|
|Severity 2||2 D||1 D||6 H||2 H||2 H|
|Severity 3||3 D||3 D||1 D||1 D||1 D|
|Severity 4||4 D||4 D||2 D||2 D||2 D|
|BWeb Management Suite|
|SAP S/4HANA plugin|
|Training seats included per year(3)||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|PostgreSQL Catalog support|
Severity Level Definitions:
- Severity 1 RT: Production outage
- Severity 2 RT: System degraded, no workaround
- Severity 3 RT: System degraded, workaround exists
- Severity 4 RT: Minor functionality problem
Business Hours are Central European Time.
Note: The number of machines to be backed up determines the minimum level of subscription. For instance, with 100 machines, the minimum level for the subscription to be taken is Bronze.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup feature list.
- Want to see our full range of backup tools? Learn more about the server backup software and file & folder backup solution with Bacula Enterprise.
- Want to perform backups quicker? Learn more about our deduplication capabilities and incremental backup software.