“Bacula Systems support is outstanding!”
Klaus Horak, head of BE3SM, WAVE Solutions (a subsidiary of Bank Austria)
“Bacula Systems support services are very high quality”
Salim Gasmi, CTO of SdV Plurimédia
Bacula Systems recognizes the importance of world-class technical support. We offer six levels of subscription: Lite, Standard, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, all including comprehensive support benefits and access to the official Bacula Enterprise Edition binaries.
The minimum subscription level is determined by the number of platforms (Operating Systems) to be backed up, combined with the number of Bacula Systems clients (servers and clients to be backed up), desired response time and necessary access to Deduplication technology, plugins, administrative tools, PosgreSQL catalog support or professional services. Our prices are extremely competitive because you only need one subscription (per installed Director). To know the annual price for each subscription, please contact us as it can vary based on your Backup & Restore project as well as your specific needs. We offer lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and faster return on investment (ROI) than an equivalent proprietary solution for Backup and Data Recovery.
To MSPs: a dedicated pricing model, taking into account your business specificity, is available upon request. Please contact us to discuss.
Support Levels and Response Times
RT: Response time – BH: Business hours – BD: Business days
Number of clients and servers to be backed up
|1 to 10||11 to 50||51 to 200||201 to 500||501-2000||2001-5000|
||Web||Web||Web and Phone||Web and Phone||Web and Phone|
| Number of platforms
|Severity 1 RT||1 BD
||6 BH||4 BH||1BH||1BH|
|Severity 2 RT||2 BD||1 BD
||6 BH||2 BH||2 BH|
|Severity 3 RT||3 BD||3 BD||1 BD||1 BD||1 BD|
|Severity 4 RT||4 BD||4 BD||2 BD||2 BD||2 BD|
|Access to plugins (optional)||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to BWeb Management Suite||No||Option||Option||Option||Option||Yes|
|Access to professional Services||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to senior developers||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Access to funded development||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Training seats included per year||No||No||No||No||No||1|
|PostgreSQL catalog support||No||No||No||Option||Option||Yes|
|Access to Global Endpoint Deduplication™ or Aligned Volume Deduplication™||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Business Hours are Central European Time.
Note: The number of machines to be backed up determines the minimum level of subscription. For instance, with 100 machines, the minimum level for the subscription to be taken is Bronze.
Severity Level Definitions:
- Severity 1 RT: Production outage
- Severity 2 RT: System degraded, no workaround
- Severity 3 RT: System degraded, workaround exists
- Severity 4 RT: Minor functionality problem
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup feature list.
- Want to see our full range of backup tools? Learn more about the server backup software and file & folder backup solution with Bacula Enterprise.
- Want to perform backups quicker? Learn more about our deduplication capabilities and incremental backup software.
- Interested in backup of virtual machines? Bacula Enterprise works perfectly with VMware, Hyper V, Citrix XenServer and other hypervisors.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.