An important part of the Bacula Systems Subscriptions are the Enterprise Certified Binaries. Binaries provided by Bacula Systems are certified builds of the Bacula Enterprise Backup & Recovery Platform. Bacula Systems strongly recommends using these binaries for trouble-free deployment of our software in a mission-critical enterprise environment.
The binaries have been thoroughly tested by Bacula Systems developers on a broad range of Operating Systems, chip architectures, and database combinations.
Bacula Enterprise Certified Binaries offer a number of advantages:
- We release only certified highly stable binaries made for Enterprise IT environments
- We release new binaries with selected Bacula Enterprise patches applied: no need to apply patches and build yourself
- Bacula Enterprise binaries are carefully tested using a well defined certification procedure
- Bacula Enterprise binaries contain state-of-the-art installation which in many cases surpasses what Linux distributions produce
- Bacula Enterprise packages will be installed in a single /opt/bacula directory to ease administration and deployment
- In the unlikely event of a bug, patches and fixes will be provided and certified in a timely fashion
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s advanced capabilities? Find the full enterprise backup features list here.
- Want to see our full range of backup and recovery tools? Bacula Enterprise works for both backup of virtual machines and cloud system backup.
- Interested in database backup? Bacula Enterprise works perfectly with Oracle DB backup, SAP Hana backup, PostgreSQL DB backup and other databases.
- Training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose. Find out about our backup training courses.