Automated Snapshot Technology With Bacula Enterprise Edition
A Snapshot is a view of a data set frozen at a point in time which allows applications to continue writing their data. Bacula Enterprise Edition automatically handles snapshots, backing up a consistent point-in-time image of your system. Bacula offers snapshot support across a wide range of operating systems and environments, including of course Windows, Unix and Linux platforms.
The following snapshot-capable file systems and logical volume managers are now supported with Bacula Enterprise 8.2:
Bacula Enterprise Edition version 8.2 and above brings enterprise-grade Snapshot management via GUI tools through a unique interface. It is also possible to keep snapshots after a backup and keep track of them using Bacula’s Catalog.
- Need to see all our plugins?
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full feature list.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive GUI management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers. Contact us for a demonstration.
- Training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.
- For a free assessment of your IT environment, contact us.