Receive our all-in-one administration tool BWeb Management Suite FREE OF CHARGE!*
As an attendee, the Bacula Systems Admin II course makes you an advanced expert in Bacula Enterprise Edition, giving you the knowledge to exploit the vast power of Bacula well beyond the average user. This includes advanced scripting, customizing, and unique configurations. The Adin II course takes you to another level in Backup and Data Recovery expertise.
“This course is a must for any serious Bacula administrator because it gives you a large number of important tips on how to efficiently set up a Bacula backup system for large or complex environments.”
Kern Sibbald, Chairman and CTO – Bacula Systems
The Training Centers that are Bacula Certified for Admin II are:
- The Bacula Systems Headquarters, located in Switzerland (English language)
- téïcée, France (French language)
This exceptional course is delivered under the personal direction of Kern Sibbald, CTO of Bacula Systems and founder of the Bacula project. Completion of the course means you will have a deep insight into advanced backup admin processes, and be able to manage operations such as:
- Obtain the Bacula code
- Plan a comprehensive Enterprise Backup & Restore System
- Implement and Manage scalability, security and performance objectives
- Deploy an Enterprise Backup & Restore System with Bacula
- Understand retention times in depth
- Manage and optimize configurations
- Develop scripting within Bacula
To take part in this course, you are expected to have:
- Experience with Bacula
- Good systems administration skills
- Attended the Admin I Training Course (highly recommended)
|January 2016||26-27-28-29||Paris La Défense, France||€ 2490|
|April 2016||5-6-7-8||Paris La Défense, France||€ 2490|
|June 2016||14-15-16-17||Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland||€ 2490|
|October 2016||11-12-13-14||Paris La Défense, France||€ 2490|
|April 2017||11-12-13-14||Paris La Défense, France||€ 2490|
|June 2017||13-14-15-16||Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland||€ 2490|
|November 2017||21-22-23-24||Paris La Défense, France||€ 2490|
€ 2490 (includes all training equipment, laptops and lunches). Register now! Please note that travel to the location of the course (Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland or Paris, France) as well as lodging and other meals are the participant’s responsibility. Snack lunches, however, are included in the course. Bacula Systems holds a number of rooms at local hotels, at special rates. Please contact us to reserve your accommodation.
For Swiss trainings, the course will be held at Bacula Systems’ headquarters: Rue Galilée 5 CH-1400 Yverdon-les-Bains Switzerland T: +41 21 641 6080 F: +41 21 641 6081. For French trainings, the course will take place in Paris La Défense (please contact us for the specific address).
To reach Bacula Systems headquarters, both Zurich and Geneva airports are suitable airports – with regular (and on time!) train services to Yverdon. The Geneva airport is the closest to our offices, and being about one hour by train from Yverdon. For travel to Paris, please contact Téicée.
Please make sure to check out our payment and cancellation policies before booking a course.
* Valid for all existing Bacula Systems subscriptions and new ones purchased within a period of 6 months after the training session. BWeb Management Suite will remain free of charge during the time of the subscription, including renewals. Training invoiced at time of order and must be taken within 6 months. Value: € 2970/US$ 4455 per year.