Bacula Systems has gone one step even further with its ground-breaking module for Docker automated Backup and Recovery: it now supports backup and restore of Dockers' external volumes.
Aimed at easing the workloads of IT and DevOps departments using Docker, SUSE, CaaS or OpenShift, this advanced module now offers:
• Backup and Recovery of Docker containers configuration, volumes and images
• Backup and Recovery of Docker external volumes
• Fully integrated solution, adhering to Docker philosophy and methodology
• Complete automation for rapid roll-out of container protection strategies
• Advanced integration, using Docker API
• Image saving, image rollback and backup of image changes
• Fine grained control over what containers and images to back up
Bacula Enterprise is the first solution in the world to be able to do all this; and that's without taking into account all the other unique technologies that Bacula brings to the table. There's more good news: the module come free of charge when used with Bronze level Subscriptions and above. Enjoy!