Bacula Systems Training Payment Policy
Please note that payment is 30 days from date of invoice. Invoice on receipt of order. In all cases payment before attendance.
- Course canceled by participant
This policy is effective upon registration. If you are registered for a course and need to cancel, please contact your sales representative as soon as possible or just call our main office at +41 21 641 60 80.
The date of the cancellation determines whether the course is refundable as follows:
- 21 or more business days: Fully refundable
- 10-20 business days: 50% refundable
- Less than 10 business days: Payable in full
2. Course canceled by Bacula Systems
Bacula Systems reserves the right to cancel courses in case of insufficient participant numbers, or for other reasons beyond our control. If a training class is canceled by Bacula Systems due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. transportation strike, natural disaster), the Participant is entitled to a full class credit which must be used within the following 12 months. Bacula Systems shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by the Participant as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup feature list.
- Want to see our full range of backup tools? Learn more about the server backup solutions and tape backup software with Bacula Enterprise.
- Want to perform backups quicker? Learn more about our deduplication capabilities and differential backup software.
- Learn more about the Oracle database backup, SAP backup, VMware backup and Hyper-V backup.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.