Open Core Enterprise Linux Server Backup Software. Reduce Downtime and Restore in Seconds with Bacula Backup for Linux Server
Bacula Enterprise Edition was built from the ground up for modern Linux server backup. This highly scalable, enterprise-grade Linux backup solution is the easy and powerful way to backup Linux servers and restore data in seconds. Compared to other Linux backup and recovery solutions, Bacula Enterprise Edition is one of the most flexible, scriptable, modular and technology-compatible solutions available in the market. That includes use in Physical, Virtual and Cloud environments.
Bacula Systems’ Linux backup software capabilities are delivered by Bacula Enterprise Edition and a large number of advanced Linux-specific tools are available to precisely backup huge volumes of Linux-based data at a low cost. This is because Bacula has no data volume charges.
Bacula has a small footprint, while being highly configurable at the same time. In fact, Bacula Enterprise Edition is one of the most configurable Linux backup server solutions in the world. Why? So you have the power to do Linux backups and restore them exactly the way you want to. Just see what our customers such as NASA, Sky, Swisscom and Tricore Solutions say about Bacula!
Using Bacula Enterprise Edition as your advanced Linux backup system allows you to:
- Deploy quickly and backup Linux servers easily, with the enterprise product working “out-of-the-box”
- Execute Linux server backup easily using either command line, and/or the modern BWeb Management Suite™ GUI in several clicks
- Backup Linux server and restore single files, folders or the whole system in seconds with several clicks or a few commands
- Save time when backing up Linux servers by using snapshot technology
- Exploit Bacula’s Incremental and Progressive Virtual Full™ backup capabilities, together with its other many choices of backup levels
- Save storage and network bandwidth for quick backup of Linux-based systems by using Global Endpoint Deduplication™
Bacula Enterprise Edition supports the vast majority of Linux distributions, including the most popular:
- Debian, Ubuntu, Mint
- Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora
- SLES, openSUSE
- And many others.
Bacula Enterprise Editions’ open source roots mean it is the natural choice for Linux system backup and data recovery. It is developed on Linux and as such, delivers exceptionally high performance and stability. For example, the speed and ease of use it brings in backing up databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL are the most advanced in the industry. A powerful Linux backup tool portfolio further broadens the usage of Bacula Systems’ as the best Linux backup software:
Perform safe, reliable disaster recovery in just seconds.
Dump and binary mode backups for your MySQL database.
Simplify the backup and restore procedure of your PostgreSQL cluster.
The Linux backup tool that saves space on files that have few modifications between backups.
Manage Linux server backups in one click and monitor statistics with this powerful browser-based GUI.
Backing up your virtual machines has never been easier for VMware, KVM and Hyper-V. Witness some of the quickest and easiest data recovery you have ever seen. This industry-leading speed and convenience also comes with Single File Restore capability, including tools to rapidly locate files.
Don’t forget about Bacula’s native S3 Cloud integration. This powerful capability delivers never-seen-before levels of control when interacting with the Cloud, and includes Bacula’s exclusive Minimal Restore Cost (MRC) functionality. This means that the user restores less data from the cloud. As a result, cloud costs are vastly reduced compared to other backup and restore vendors.
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup feature list.
- Want to see our full range of backup tools? Learn more about the server backup solutions and tape backup software with Bacula Enterprise.
- Learn more about the Oracle, SAP, VMware and Hyper-V backup.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.