Today is an exciting day because we are announcing the world's first integration of Kubernetes Cluster protection by adding persistent volumes!
Bacula Enterprise is the first Enterprise backup and recovery software to offer a fully automated, comprehensive backup of Kubernetes environments and follows on from Bacula’s announcement earlier this year of full backup and recovery for Docker containers and Kubernetes Cluster configurations. Kubernetes Clusters are increasingly being deployed in mission-critical operational environments. As most production applications are stateful and require some sort of external storage, organizations are seeking an effective backup and recovery solution to protect their business. Bacula Enterprise is the world’s first enterprise-grade backup and recovery software to provide this capability. Bacula Enterprise offers further flexibility for IT departments by offering multiple options for Cloud compatibility and data recovery management.
Some of the benefits of Bacula’s integrated Kubernetes module include:
• Safeguarding states of Kubernetes clusters
• Recovery of applications and their persistent data
• Restore Kubernetes Persistent Volumes data to local directory
• Enabling fast and efficient redeployment of a cluster's resources
• Saving amended configurations for complete security, and restoring to exact same state
• Saving configurations for use with other operations
Don't miss the announcement webcast Wednesday 27 November!