Installation of a File Daemon (a Backup Agent) in Windows
- Log in into your system where you want to install a backup agent, called a File Daemon within Bacula Enterprise.
- Run the following command as root or via sudo (adapt the URL to your RHEL/CentOS platform, where all CentOS must be replaced by RHEL):
- rpm -ivh $URL/bacula-enterprise-setup.rpm
- To install the client, type the following command:
- yum install bacula-enterprise-demo-client
- Setup your local firewall and SELinux to accept a Bacula Enterprise connection, or disable it completely:
- /etc/init.d/iptables stop
- chkconfig iptables off
- edit /etc/selinux/config and change SELINUX=enforcing to SELINUX=permissive
- If successfully installed, continue by adding a client as explained in the next chapter named “Creation of a new Client Resource in BWeb Management Suite”.
You may also be interested in: