Bacula Systems is pleased to announce the release of its new major version of Bacula Enterprise. Bacula already has just about the broadest set of capabilities available in the industry today, and this release expands its rich capabilities even more. Just some of the many new features are listed below.
Enjoy, and please make sure your support team benefits from it!
New Features in 12.8.2
- Microsoft 365 Plugin
- XenServer Single Item Restore support
- HyperV VSS Single Item Restore support
- VMware vSphere Automatic Permission detection
- HyperV Non-VSS Plugin with Incremental/Differential support
- SAP HANA 1.50 Support
- Redhat OpenShift Plugin
- vSphere HotAdd and NBDSSL transport method added
BWeb Management Center Features
- New Event Dashboard
- VMware Instant Recovery support
- Automatic syntax checking of the vsphere configuration file
- Autochanger page improvements
- Add ability to push full and restricted console configuration to remote hosts
- Plugin Object Status support
- Job Storage group support
- SDPacketCheck FileDaemon used to control the network flow
More information and examples may be found in the "New Features" section of the main manual.