Bacula Systems prides itself on having the best support services in the data backup industry. Right from the first moment our customers prepare to deploy Bacula Enterprise Edition, our support services are right there, to provide every kind of help needed. We provide personalized help and guidance right from the start.
This usually starts with an on-boarding process, which introduces new customers to the sources of information and tools to be successful with the implementation of their backup policy with Bacula Enterprise Edition. Some of these on-boarding opportunities and steps are:
- Welcome Package – This is full documentation covering all the ways to contact us (we are always available!), getting started and how to get the best of your subscription.
- Concept Guide – A general introduction to Bacula Enterprise Edition’s main concepts and DNA.
- Best Practice Guide – Make sure you are the best in the industry with the way you backup your data.
- On-boarding Call – Get to know your personal support people, and work in real-time.
- Installation Guide – How to successfully run your first job with Bacula Enterprise Edition, and onwards from there.
- Configuration review – 3 months after the subscription started, or whenever suits you.
- Doing backup to tape media? Take a look at our tape backup systems.
- Need to see all our backup and recovery tools? Full hypervisor and database support.
- Our server backup solutions include Windows, Linux and are flexible and customizable to your infrastructure.
- Training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.