Dear Bacula community user, thank you for your interest in our Bacula Windows binaries.
As you are probably aware, the community Windows File daemon binaries are no longer produced by the Bacula project. As a service to the community, Bacula Systems is offering its Windows Enterprise binaries at a price that is designed to simply cover the costs in producing and distributing those binaries.
These Windows binaries are for version 7.2 of Bacula community version and allow you to continue using Bacula community version, while better integrating your Windows environment. They are related to Bacula community File Daemons only (Storage Daemon and Director binaries for Windows are not available). An installer is available for both 32 and 64 bit machines. In purchasing a license you will be able to download your Bacula Windows binaries (32/64) for a period of 3 months. During this time, if there are additional releases, you may also download them. The license gives you the right to use the downloaded Bacula Windows binaries with the Bacula community version. This is a one time license fee that allows you to continue using the downloaded Bacula Windows binaries for as long as you respect the terms of the license. After the 3 month download period, if you want an updated Bacula Windows version, you will need to purchase a new license.
Technical support for these binaries is provided ONLY via the Bacula community web site.
Important note: Bacula Systems Subscription customers have direct access to Windows binaries and support is directly provided by Bacula Systems.
|Windows Binaries Price List (VAT incl.)|
|1 – 9||Windows machines to be backed up||€20/US$25/CHF25|
|10 – 49||Windows machines to be backed up||€50/US$60/CHF60|
|50 – 249||Windows machines to be backed up||€150/US$180/CHF180|
|249 – 1000||Windows machines to be backed up||€250/US$300/CHF300|
|1000+||Windows machines to be backed up||€500/US$600/CHF600|
- If you have lost your password, please click here
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s advanced capabilities? Find the full feature list here.
- Want to see our full range of plugins?
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive GUI management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers. Contact us for a demonstration.
- Training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose. Find out about our training courses here.
- For a free assessment of your IT environment, contact us.
- Download the Free Trial