BWeb™ is a comprehensive GUI management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that saves time and resources and is simple to use.
Bacula Systems proudly announces Enterprise Edition 8.4. Upgrade your data center and free yourself from data volume costs.
Bacula Enterprise integrates the core features from Bacula community projects into supported, stable and enterprise-class backup & restore solutions. Use it to modernize your backup strategy, increase your efficiency, and significantly drive costs down. Here are just a few of its many features:
- Snapshot technology and Snapshot Management
- Differential, Full, Incremental, and ‘virtual-full’
- Progressive Virtual Full
- Global Endpoint Deduplication™
- Bare Metal Recovery plugin for Linux and Windows
- VMware client-free support featuring Single File Restore
- NDMP plugin
- KVM plugin
- Hyper-V plugin
- Xen plugin
The Advanced Technology Program: a vast range of backup and restore technologies to meet your exact needs
Selective Migration Plan
An offer to ALL open source backup users!
A comprehensive migration plan to move up to
Bacula Enterprise Edition version
For Windows and Linux. Get Your Critical Systems Up and Running Quickly When It Really Counts.
Faster Backup than ever before. Virtual Full saves time, power and resources on the client side by getting data from local storage, building the new ‘Full’, locally. With Bacula Enterprise Edition’s Progressive Virtual Full capability, you will also save massively on the local storage.
Fully featured backup and restore on both physical and virtual machines, without data volume price traps.
Managed Service Providers, Cloud Providers and Data Centers worldwide rely on us too ensure their backup, restore and disaster recovery capability.
Bacula Enterprise Edition 8 benefits are now complemented even more by these high-end, individual plugins. The plugins are listed here.
- “Of all those evaluated, Bacula Enterprise was the only product that worked with HPSS out-of-the-box without vendor development, provided multi-user access (BWeb), had encryption compliant with Federal Information Processing Standards, did not include capacity-based licensing model, and was available within budget” – Gusaf J Barksrom, Systems Administrator at SSAI (NASA Langley contractor)
- “Fantastic support!” is the verdict of Swisscom IT Services, experiencing in Bacula Enterprise Edition a very stable environment, best performance, and easily adapted to database backups…
“With Bacula Enterprise Edition, I get a great virtual and physical backup solution in one, plus fast restore ability in an environment where uptime is paramount” – Jonathan Kernan, DevOps System Engineer at Sky
- “Bacula System’s straightforward licensing model, where we are not charged by data volume or hardware, means that the licensing auditing and planning is now much easier to handle. We know that costs from Bacula Systems will remain flat, regardless of how much our data volume grows or how often we need to replace our servers by more powerful ones. That’s really liberating.” – Thomas Nau, Deputy Director at Communication and Information Center (kiz), University of Ulm, Germany
Bacula Systems delivers high quality technical training for Bacula Backup & data recovery software, including best practices in data management. Courses are designed to help IT professionals properly implement and run Bacula and Bacula Enterprise Edition solutions and get the most from its advanced functionality.
The Administrator II Training Course is the natural next step to acquire the highest level of expertise to design an Enterprise Backup and Recovery Solution, dealing with scalability, security, performance and other vital topics, critical in complex or dynamic environments.
Bacula Systems is committed to providing excellent backup and recovery software and services that allows data centers to grow profitably and responsibly.
Our Values; Integrity, Quality, Innovation, Trust and Reliability are our guarantee to our customer.