Don’t be held to ransom. Recover your systems quickly, whenever you want.
Correct backup and recovery, delivered by Bacula Enterprise Edition is one of the most fundamental and reliable strategies you can use to protect your company against Ransomware and other cyber attacks. Ransomware shuts down 1 in 5 small businesses after it hits. Bacula Enterprise Edition’s special architecture builds in advanced layers of security to guard against these threats, probably making it the most trusted enterprise backup and recovery solution in the world. For example, its volumes are not accessible from the running client systems, keeping them safe from attack. This as opposed to other backup solutions which write to file shares, meaning they can be affected. Instead, Bacula leads the industry in guarding against this with its advanced, modern architecture and segregated storage. In addition, Bacula provides many powerful options to help you with your offline and offsite backup strategy. For these and other reasons, some of the worlds largest security organizations rely on Bacula Enterprise Edition to backup and easily recover their critical data. Contact us to find out more.
Bare Metal Recovery software is one of the many capabilities Bacula Systems offers to make sure you never lose your data, nor held to ransom by a cyber attack. The Bacula Systems Bare Metal Recovery feature is available for both Linux and Windows, and enables your systems teams to perform safe, reliable disaster recovery using Bacula Enterprise Edition. With Bare Metal Recovery you get all your systems up and running especially quickly and safely.
The Bare Metal Restore software is available for Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and for most flavors of Linux like Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Mint, Red Hat and SUSE. An exhaustive documentation covering best practices for bare metal recovery is also available in the package.
- Back up operating systems and data without interruption or down time
- Get critical systems up and running within minutes
- Rebuild or restore the backed up system to an entirely separate piece of hardware
- Create an ISO to boot from (CD, USB key, etc, or stored image)
- User friendly Graphical User Interface – with flexible options for various procedures
- Ability to clone machines
- Physical to virtual or virtual to physical restore
- Very low overhead on your systems
Specific to Windows BMR:
- Supports (U)EFI system and secure boot
- Automatically adapt the last partition size to new disk size
- Can exclude partitions or data from the restore process
- Fully supports manual partitioning via a smart partition matching interface
- Support for Dynamic disks
- Support for GPT table
- Can load extra drivers and configure the network from the GUI
- Logs can be accessed easily and directly sent to support
- Extra tools to customize the ISO (hardcode the Bacula parameters)
- Based on the 64 bit WinPE 4.0 (Windows 8.0 code base)
- Supports Full, Differential, Incremental, and Base backups
The Bare Metal Recovery plugin is available for an additional cost and is fully supported via the Bacula Systems Subscription (also including Bacula Enterprise Edition). Whether you already benefit from Bacula Enterprise Edition today, or are considering switching to Bacula Enterprise Edition, contact us for further details on how we can help you implement low cost disaster recovery in your data center. Data recovery has never been so simple.
Bacula Enterprise Delivers State of the Art Security:
- Data encryption cipher (AES 128, AES192, AES256 or blowfish) and the digest algorithm
- Windows Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Verify the reliability of existing backed up data or detect Silent Data Corruption
- Verification of files previously catalogued, permitting a Tripwire like capability (system break-in detection)
- CRAM-MD5 password authentication between each component (daemon)
- Configurable TLS (SSL) communications encryption between each component
- Configurable Data (on Volume) encryption on a Client by Client basis
- Computation of MD5 or SHA1 signatures of the file data if requested
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup feature list.
- Want to see our full range of backup tools? Learn more about the server backup solution and file & folder backup with Bacula Enterprise.
- Want to perform backups quicker? Learn more about our deduplication capabilities and incremental backup software.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive backup and recovery management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.