The Best Corporate Data Backup and Recovery Solution For IT Departments.
Bacula Enterprise Edition is a subscription-based data backup solution which empowers data centers to truly escape data volume price traps. High numbers of organizations worldwide (incl. NASA, Bank of Austria, Swisscom or Sky PLC) have adopted Bacula Enterprise in mission critical environments because of its advanced features and ability to handle high data volume at very low cost.
Large IT departments now have an open core, certified, enterprise-class network data recovery solution as a better alternative to proprietary offerings.
- Does advanced backup and data recovery for both virtual and physical machines
- Is a highly stable, reliable, certified network backup and data verification solution
- Is easy to set up and highly scalable to many 1,000’s of servers
- Is built around open standards
- Offers outstanding universal deduplication capabilities (backup data) in combination with your storage vendor (primary data storage) or completely independently
- Supports most Linux modern distributions (RHEL, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu), Windows, MacOS X, AIX or Solaris
- Is configurable for high availability in a clustered environment
- Backs up to disk, tape, and robotic media libraries
- Has advanced levels of security built into every layer (See Customer case study about security)
- Can backup and restore many SQL databases. Powerful plugins currently exist for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, SAP and SQLite
- Can be deployed at a very low cost into virtualized environments
- Ideal solution for Managed Service Providers, Data Centers and in public or private clouds (Bacula for the Cloud)
Bacula Enterprise Edition version 8 Components:
Enterprise class performance – Bacula Enterprise Edition is known in the market to achieve almost unlimited scalability and to be gentle on your systems and network resources with notably very footprint while leveraging the full capacity of your infrastructure.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership – with Open Core software, you can say good-bye to high license fees and license-based maintenance costs. Try out Bacula Enterprise and calculate your backup system costs with a ZERO license fee, and see why our customers, like Polfa Warszawa, made the move.
Zero Risk – Bacula Systems’ experts know backup, and bring their experience to your organization directly through a Support subscription package that offers up to 24/7 online assistance, knowledge base, patches and updates.
No vendor lock-in – Put yourself back in control to make the right decisions, rather than being held to ransom by a proprietary vendor every time you want to extend functionality, or scale up. Free yourself from vendor lock-in forever.
“Bacula Systems Support is outstanding!”
Klaus Horak, head of BE3SM, WAVE Solutions (a subsidiary of Bank Austria)
“Bacula Systems provided us with state of the art backup and restore technology at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.”
Paweł Moszumański, CIO at Polfa Warszawa
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full feature list.
- Want to see our full range of plugins?
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive GUI management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers. Contact us for a demonstration.
- Training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.