Bacula Enterprise Edition is available and certified on a broad range of operating systems.
Thanks to its modular and compartmented architecture, Bacula Enterprise is also able to support a large catalog of hardware solutions and its compatibility with autochangers is extremely high.
|Platform||Availability||Service Level Agreement|
|Linux i32/i64||Server and Client||FULL|
|FreeBSD||Server and Client||FULL|
|Solaris||Server and Client||FULL|
|Windows i32/i64||Client ONLY||FULL|
|MacOS X||Client ONLY||FULL|
|Other Un*x/BSD Systems||Client ONLY||Reasonable effort|
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full enterprise backup features list.
- Want to see our full range of enterprise backup tools?
- Bacula Enterprise Edition works for physical, virtual and cloud IT infrastructures.
- BWeb™ Management Suite is a comprehensive GUI management suite for Bacula Enterprise Edition that provides the data reports, core metrics and analysis that system administrators need to provide to managers. Contact us for a demonstration.
- Backup training is available in different locations, depending on the Certified Bacula Systems Training Center you choose.