Download and try the best enterprise Data Backup and Recovery Solution – Bacula Enterprise 8.4
- No data volume costs and license fees, competitive subscription-based model
- Scalable to many 1,000’s of servers
- Features include support for Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX and MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, SAP and SQLite DBs
- VMWare, Hyper-V and KVM virtual machines backup
- Bare Metal backup, restore and data recovery
- Used by customers like NASA, Sky plc, Texas A&M University, SWISSCOM, Bank Austria and others
- No vendor lock-in, built around Open Core standards
- 24/7 Support, great documentation, patches and updates
The trial version of Bacula Enterprise Edition can be installed on physical machines or either VMware or Virtual Box vm’s. It includes access to our industry-leading Global Endpoint Deduplication™ as well as our VSS plugin (for MSSQL, Exchange and System State). You can also test rapid help from our expert support team.
If you need to test other plugins, this is possible via the Try & Buy offer. This testing method allows you to test our software and technical support during a period of 1 month, then continue to use it for the next 11 months, all under the normal subscription umbrella.
The main advantage of the Try & Buy offer is that you don’t need to re-install the Bacula Enterprise Edition infrastructure after the test, hence you can continue as it is set up to use it in your production environment.
Request Try & Buy Offer