Protecting the data of Network Attached Storage devices has never been this easy and affordable!
Bacula Enterprise NAS Backup Edition is a product designed to address the data protection requirements of IT organizations in charge of NAS-based infrastructures that can not afford to purchase any additional expensive backup software on top of the budget needed for high-quality network attached devices.
Bacula Enterprise NAS Backup Edition is composed of Bacula Enterprise Edition 8, the NDMP plugin, Bare Metal Recovery for Linux and the Incremental Accelerator for NetApp plugin. These software can be deployed and configured in a typical Bacula Enterprise environment in a matter of hours.
- All-in-one standalone solution including both NDMP and Incremental Accelerator for NetApp features
- Convenient single file restore for NetApp NAS
- Reliable full and incremental backup of multi-vendor Network Attached Storage (NAS) servers
- Fast block-level image backup of NetApp filers (SMTAPE)
- Bare metal recovery of backup server (using Bacula Enterprise Linux BMR)
- Unlimited scalability
- Tape and disk support
The package NAS Backup Edition is exclusively available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux platforms version 5 and 6.
The Bacula Enterprise NAS Backup Edition is compatible with the following NAS devices:
- Hitachi BlueArc (Bacula Enterprise 6 and higher)
- EMC Celera (Bacula Enterprise 6 and higher)
- NetApp with Data ONTAP 7.3 and higher