Bacula Systems’ Containers Early Adopter Program provides members with early access to new Container and Cluster technology with opportunities for:
- Evaluating new technology before it is publicly available
- Becoming first to market. Solve your IT Department’s container deployment problems before your competitors do.
- Influencing product development
- Contribute to improving the customer experience
Why Should I Join?
As Bacula Systems develops new container technology and solutions, EAP members will be the first to be notified by the Bacula Systems Engineering team. As new technology is released, EAP members can decide what technology may be worth evaluating on an on-going basis.
- Early Access to Technology: Registered early adopters will be the first to have access to innovation and product features in its nascent stage, when it becomes available
- Engineers: Containers EAP members will be able to access advice on Bacula Enterprise directly from its senior engineers
You can share product feedback, contribute ideas and enhancement requests, and share thoughts and workflow questions. If you become an active community member who provides helpful feedback, we may also select you for certain invite-only early adopter opportunities.
Is There Any Obligation?
No. You’re under no obligation to buy anything. You’ll have the opportunity to receive free extended evaluation trials of Bacula Systems software. If you chose to purchase our software, you’ll be entitled to a free plugin of your choice*.
* Bacula Systems SAP HANA module does not apply to this offer