The Best Enterprise Data Backup Software Solution For IT Departments
Scalable enterprise backup software with flexibility and speed. The leading enterprise data backup solution.
Bacula Enterprise Edition is a subscription-based enterprise data backup solution which empowers data centers to truly escape data volume price traps. High numbers of organizations worldwide (incl. NASA, Bank of Austria, Swisscom or Sky PLC) have adopted Bacula Enterprise backup software in mission critical environments because of its advanced features and ability to handle high data volume at very low cost.
Large IT departments now have an open core, certified, enterprise data backup software solution as a better alternative to proprietary offerings.
Bacula Enterprise Edition version 8:
- Does advanced backup and data recovery for both virtual and physical machines
- Is a highly stable, reliable, certified network backup and data verification solution
- Is easy to set up and highly scalable to many 1,000’s of servers
- Is built around open standards
- Offers outstanding universal deduplication capabilities (backup data) in combination with your storage vendor (primary data storage) or completely independently
- Supports most Linux modern distributions (RHEL, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu), Windows, MacOS X, AIX or Solaris
- Is configurable for high availability in a clustered environment
- Backs up to disk, tape, robotic media libraries and Cloud
- Has advanced management tools for Cloud backup, and can restore Cloud data at vastly reduced costs compared to other vendors
- Has advanced levels of security built into every layer (See Customer case study about security)
- Can backup and restore many SQL databases. Powerful plugins currently exist for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, SAP, SAP HANA and SQLite
- Can be deployed at a very low cost, bringing advanced capabilities into virtualized environments
- Ideal solution for Managed Service Providers, Data Centers and in public or private clouds (Bacula for the Cloud) and offers Client Initiated Backup
Bacula Enterprise Edition version 8 Advantages:
Enterprise backup software performance – Bacula Enterprise Edition is known in the market to achieve almost unlimited scalability and to be gentle on your systems and network resources with notably very footprint while leveraging the full capacity of your infrastructure.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership – with Open Core software, you can say good-bye to high license fees and license-based maintenance costs. Try out Bacula Enterprise backup and calculate your backup system costs with a ZERO license fee, and see why our customers, like Polfa Warszawa, made the move.
Zero Risk – Bacula Systems’ experts know backup, and bring their experience to your organization directly through a support subscription package that offers up to 24/7 online assistance, knowledge base, patches and updates.
No vendor lock-in – Put yourself back in control to make the right decisions, rather than being held to ransom by a proprietary vendor every time you want to extend functionality, or scale up. Free yourself from vendor lock-in forever.
“Bacula Systems Support is outstanding!”
Klaus Horak, head of BE3SM, WAVE Solutions (a subsidiary of Bank Austria)
“Bacula Systems provided us with state of the art backup and restore technology at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.”
Paweł Moszumański, CIO at Polfa Warszawa
The backup system diagram below links to a detailed diagram of Bacula Enterprise Edition’s full range of capabilities.
Further help on enterprise backup software:
- Don’t know about Bacula Enterprise Edition’s capabilities? See the full list of our data backup and recovery features.
- Want to see our full range of backup tools?
- Bacula Enterprise supports 25+ OSes. See our most often Windows server backup and Linux server backup solutions.
- Need virtual machine backup for all hypervisors in your infrastructure? Take a look at our virtual machine backup software solutions.
- Need database backup support for all DB types? Take a look at our database backup solution, incl. MySQL backup, backup of PostgreSQL database, Oracle backup, SAP Hana backup and others.