This document for System Administrators and IT professionals provides insight into the considerations and processes required for fast, effective backup and recovery of OpenStack using Bacula Enterprise.
- Agentless backup of OpenStack Environments
- Full, Incremental and Differential block level image backup
- Using Bacula for Snapshot-based backup – for hot and consistent backups
- Option of Backing up using Bacula Client on Each Guest
- Backup and Restore Operations of OpenStack – Explained
- Especially High Levels of Security – Explained
Download this whitepaper now to find out how you can have the best OpenStack backup and recovery technology in the industry.