As containers are increasingly deployed in mission-critical operational environments, organizations are becoming concerned with their security as well as backup and recovery. This whitepaper is intended to provide insight into the considerations and processes required to implement an enterprise-level backup strategy for deployed Kubernetes Clusters.
- Overview of possible data management issues
- For what uses should Kubernetes environments be backed up?
- Bacula Enterprise’s Kubernetes features summary
- Kubernetes restore scenarios
- Who needs to know about this?
- Single platform capability